Investors looking to increase their returns are building well-rounded retirement portfolios with self-directed IRAs. A self-directed IRA provides investors the flexibility and capability to invest outside of traditional assets, such as stocks and bonds. If you are considering opening a self-directed IRA to diversify your retirement portfolio, watch this webinar to learn:
- What is a self-directed IRA?
- Why is this an increasingly popular strategy?
- How to open a self-directed IRA account
- How to convert an existing IRA to a self-directed IRA
- How to invest in alternative investments, such as real estate with your IRA funds
Date: January 13, 2015
Duration: 45 minutes.
Presenter: Patrick Hagen, Business Development Manager