There's an array of benefits for advisors and professionals apart of Entrust's B2B Program
Learn about the benefits we offer to B2Bs. As part of Entrust’s B2B Program, you can grow your business by including the flexibility of self-directed retirement plans in your strategy. Whether you are a financial advisor helping a client, a real estate agent, an investment sponsor looking to raise more capital or you're looking for startup capital for your own business, you can stand out from the competition by offering your audience a way to truly diversify their retirement portfolios and expand their investment opportunities.
To help you grow your business, we have developed The Entrust Group B2B Program. This program is designed to help you, the business owner or professional. Learn how to unlock retirement wealth within your existing network of clients and prospects through education.
5 main benefits that we offer through our B2B Program:
- Access to our knowledgeable staff - Our team of professionals understands the self-direction process first-hand, and they are here to help you explore your options. Entrust professionals are regularly examined to ensure compliance with current state and federal banking requirements, as well as industry best practices. In addition, they keep up to date by participating in ongoing educational programs to ensure that the most accurate information is shared with clients. In fact, most of our staff holds the Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) designation.
- Marketing/Branding Opportunities – Stand out from the competition through thought leadership. Participate as a special guest in one of our live webinars, conferences, or submit an article to be featured in our blog. We also provide free marketing materials that you can share with your clients such as reports, whitepapers, brochures, etc.
- Discounted Fees - As a member of our program, your clients will receive a discount on account opening and transaction fees. This discounted fee schedule is only offered to our B2B members.
- Educational Opportunities – Bring outstanding, accredited knowledge-building opportunities to your partners, gatekeepers, and clients. Our team of professionals can offer insight into self-directed investment strategies and transaction processes, and teach you how to take advantage of wealth-building tools to benefit your clients - and reach new ones!
- Entrust B2B Portal: We recently launched our Entrust B2B Portal. It is an online platform that allows you to manage your client’s self-directed account(s). The process is simple, fully automated and transparent. In order to do so, you will need to register online via the portal. Integration with eMoney Advisor also helps in making the Entrust B2B Portal a powerful tool to aggregate your clients' account(s) and simplify portfolio diversification. This service is completely free for you.
Learn More About Our B2B Program
Entrust may terminate the membership to program if your Account is inactive in any contiguous twelve month period as defined in the program requirements. Entrust may terminate the membership immediately if; a) the applicant fails to pass the ongoing checks performed by Entrust; b) the applicant becomes insolvent, becomes the subject of a bankruptcy or receivership proceeding, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, has substantial portion of its assets seized or attached, or is no longer authorized to conduct business; c) the applicant is (or will be) merged into or is (or will be) acquired by another entity that Entrust determines, in good faith, is not financially sound or lacks the experience, ability or capacity to perform the obligations required by this program. Entrust reserves the right to make changes to its B2B program at any time. Entrust also reserves the right to make changes to the products and services offered at any time. (ie. Type of accounts offered, fees, marketing, etc.). Upon any termination of this Agreement, Applicant will immediately return to ENTRUST, or at ENTRUST’s request destroy, all copies of ENTRUST Confidential Information in its possession or control or will certify to ENTRUST in writing that it has destroyed all such Confidential Information.