Entrust Funding Process
Our streamlined funding process was designed to ensure that precious metals dealers would not be exposed to unnecessary market risk. By receiving funds within 24 hours of the order being placed, dealers are not exposed to volatility within the market. Below is a synopsis of our same day funding process.
- Client establishes and funds an account with Entrust.
- Once the funds are available, the client will receive notification that they may now place an order with their dealer.
- Once the order is placed, the dealer will simply email the invoice, along with the Entrust Buy Direction Letter, to our office for processing.
- Orders submitted to Entrust prior to 1pm PST will be processed the same day. Orders submitted after 1pm PST will be wired out the following morning.
- Once the wire has been confirmed, Entrust will send a “wire confirmation” email to the dealer and client containing the packing slip to the client’s depository account.
- Entrust will track and confirm the delivery once the metals arrive at the depository.
If you have any questions regardin this process, contact us today.
We are here to help you get started quickly.