IRA Academy provides in-depth instruction on Traditional & Roth IRAs (Individual Retirement Arrangements), as well as employer-sponsored plans, and tax-preferred accounts like educational savings and health savings accounts. Whether your company establishes and maintains these accounts, or advises investors that use them, this training helps professionals gain IRA proficiency.
In this expert series, you will learn:
- How IRA history set the stage for today’s industry
- What impact governing bodies have on tax-preferred accounts
- Every distinction between each arrangement or account type
- How to avoid prohibited transaction penalties and resolve any infraction
- How to handle different taxation across account types
- The importance of beneficiary relationships and legacy planning
- Which laws control today’s IRA industry
- Much more
Frequently Asked Questions
Which professional designations do you provide Continuing Education (CE) credits for?
Through the American Bankers Association, we are approved to provide CE credits for the following designations:
- CISP (Certified IRA Services Professional
- CTFA (Certified Trust and Financial Advisor)
- CRSP (Certified Retirement Services Professional)
How do I access my courses?
At checkout, you will be asked to create an account if you do not already have one. Once you sign in and complete the purchase, you will have immediate access to the course content. You will also receive a welcome email with a link for subsequent sign-ins when you create an account.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes. You will receive a certificate of completion for each course you complete.
How long do I have access to my courses?
You have unlimited access to purchased courses for 365 days after the purchase date.
How do I earn Continuing Education (CE) credits?
To earn CE credits, you must watch the whole course and complete the quiz. However, you must check with your designation provider for specific passing score requirements.
How do I report earned Continuing Education (CE) credits?
Reporting requirements can vary between designations. Please check with your designation provider for exact CE credit reporting details.
What is the refund policy?
The Entrust Group will provide a full refund for any course or bundle purchased only if:
- The purchaser does not begin the course, and
- The refund is requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of the purchase date.
Transaction fees cannot be refunded.