Cash or check contributions can help fund your account.
Did you know IRA Contributions can be made to fund your self-directed IRA account? Making contributions to your IRA may be something you do not think about during the course of the year. A strategy some people use to make sure they save is by making recurring contributions to their IRA per paycheck. Contribute annually up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS. You can find contribution limits here.
How to fund your account with a contribution in 3 easy steps
Step 1: Open an Entrust Self-Directed IRA
- Open an account on our online portal here or
- Fill up our Account Application Form here or
- Call Entrust at 1 (800) 392-9653
Step 2: Make your contribution check, wire, or ACH payable to The Entrust Group
- Send us a check via mail
- Please include your account number and reference the year of the contribution on your check
- Wire or ACH your funds
- Contact Client Services at 1-800-392-9653 for delivery instructions to wire or ACH your funds
Step 3: Complete and include a Deposit Coupon Form with your check(s).
- In order to fund your account with a contribution, you must complete and include a Deposit Coupon.
- Mail to: The Entrust Group, 555 12th Street, Suite 900, Oakland, CA 94607 OR
- Email to: Transfers@TheEntrustGroup.com
Once we have received your funds you will be notified by email and your funds will be available in your account
- If you have not heard from us within 7-10 business days please contact us for an update on your account.
For additional information about contribution limits, visit our IRA Contributions Limits page here.