ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance. In ESG investing, you review these 3 sustainability factors alongside financial returns in your consideration process. But the industry is evolving this year. Between shifting global energy markets, inflation, and increased governmental oversight of ESG labels for companies, renewable energy investors analyze emerging trends to identify new market opportunities. Curious what’s new in 2022?
Get an in-depth look at today’s ESG market with the renewable energy experts from Energea. In this webinar replay, you will learn:
- How global events are disrupting energy markets
- Why inflation is creating favorable opportunities for renewable energy markets
- How to identify true sustainability and avoid ‘greenwashing’ ESG investments
Date: April 20, 2022
Duration: 36 Minutes
- Tony Unkel - Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Mike Silvestrini - Managing Partner at Energea
- Tyler Hurlburt - Director of Investor Relations at Energea
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.