For venture capitalists, timing is everything. Being an early stage investor in the right startup can be a golden ticket to retirement. So, it’s no surprise IRA investors like you analyze each wave of new companies for lucrative opportunities. Searching for the next Uber or Robinhood?
Get an expert introduction to early stage investing with the Founder of Mindset Startup Academy, Verlin Gradney. In this replay, you will learn:
- What early stage startup investing is
- How venture capitalists complete investor due diligence
- Data driven startup analysis
- The pros and cons of early stage investing
Date: February 16, 2022
Duration: 96 Minutes
- Bill Neville - Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Verlin Gradney - Founder at Mindset Startup Academy
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.