The Federal Reserve System (known as the FED) sets interest rates that sway the cost of goods and services. Sometimes for the worse. With recent rate hikes and growing inflation, real estate is suffering serious disruption. So, savvy investors study the dynamic relationship between the Fed, interest rates and inflation to better understand macroeconomic conditions.
See how rates and inflation impact real estate with real estate data specialist and Grocapitus CEO, Neal Bawa. In this replay, you will learn:
- A framework of the Fed's control over interest rates and inflation
- How the history of rates in impacting us today
- Which factors signal that the U.S. housing boom may be a bubble
- What to look out for over the next 12 months
Date: July 7, 2022
Duration: 55 Minutes
- Bill Neville - Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Neal Bawa - CEO at Grocapitus
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here.
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here.
Section 1: Inflation, Interest Rates and the FED’s Gambit
• Starts: 8:44
• Ends: 21:38
Section 2: Is the U.S. Housing Boom a Bubble?
• Starts: 21:41
• Ends: 28:25
Section 3: Projections for the Future
• Starts: 33:25
• Ends: 40:51
• Starts: 41:58
• Ends: 55:25
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.