Real estate projects have substantial building costs. To access short-term capital, many experienced developers utilize real estate debt funds. As market trends emerge, savvy debt fund investors supply a growing demand for private lending. Curious how it works?
Get started with an introduction from the debt fund experts at RD Advisors. In this webinar replay, you will learn:
- What private real estate debt funds are
- How to evaluate one real estate debt fund against another
- Risk management tools available to real estate debt funds
- How market dynamics impact demand for commercial vs. residential real estate
Date: March 23, 2022
Duration: 71 Minutes
- Tony Unkel - Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Sean Kelly-Rand - Managing Partner at RD Advisors
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.