Millions of alternative investors use LLCs (Limited Liability Companies) in their retirement strategy. To learn if an LLC benefits your IRA investments, you must evaluate the impact of using an LLC. Savvy investors identify risk and consider all the options. Curious if an LLC is right for you?
Get an expert introduction with LLC maestro, Jay Butler. In this session, you will learn:
- If an LLC is appropriate for your alternative investment strategy
- All unique advantages that make LLCs valuable for IRAs
- Which risks are unique to investing with an LLC
- Permitted investment options and associated regulations to avoid penalties
- How to get started and stay savvy during tax season
Date: September 20, 2023
Duration: 1 hour 52 minutes (including a 81-minute Q&A starting at 31:40)
- Bill Neville: Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Jay Butler: Managing Director at Asset Protection Services of America
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation slides here.
Prefer YouTube Controls? Stream on YouTube here.
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here.
Timestamps for Presentation Highlights:
Section 1: Introduction to Asset Protection within Your SDIRA
• Starts: 9:32
• Ends: 23:03
Section 2: What is an Entity?
• Starts: 12:00
• Ends: 13:28
Section 3: Low-Risk and High-Risk Assets
• Starts: 13:29
• Ends: 14:48
Section 4: Inside and Outside Lawsuits
• Starts: 14:49
• Ends: 19:02
Section 5: Charging-Order Protection
• Starts: 19:04
• Ends: 30:30
Section 6: Q&A
• Starts: 31:40
• Ends: 1:52:26
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.