Alternative investors are often targets of investment scams. Every day, criminals attempt to steal money from unknowing IRA holders. To avoid fraud, investors must learn how to identify the legitimacy of any given investment or person. Knowing what to look for and asking can help protect your savings.
Learn how to prevent IRA fraud from Entrust's own Mindy Gayer. In this replay, you will learn:
- A framework for investment scams
- Common methods that scammers attempt to use
- How to identify if an opportunity is fraudulent
- Best practices for reporting scammers and victim recourse
Date: June 22, 2022
Duration: 37 Minutes
- Mindy Gayer - Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.