All startups require capital. And this constant demand for capital supplies self-directed IRA holders a unique opportunity. So, savvy investors learn the pre-IPO capital raising lifecycle to spot good opportunities. Ready to get started?
Learn the ropes with pre-IPO experts Roy Mullin and Allen Sanders. Whether an accredited or non-accredited investor, this lesson will teach you:
- How pre-IPO Investing lets you invest in startups before the public
- How to calculate compound interest using Einstein's 'Rule of 72'
- The flow of a pre-IPO's capital raising lifecycle
- Which six sectors are trending per market experts
Date: February 15, 2023
Duration: 67 Minutes (duration includes 23-minute Q&A)
- Munzer Ghosheh: Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Roy Mullin: Founding Partner at Karmic Payback
- Allen Sanders: Managing Partner at Karmic Payback
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here.
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here.
Prefer YouTube controls? Stream on YouTube here.
Timestamps for Presentation Highlights:
Section 1: Rule of 72
• Starts: 7:28
• Ends: 13:22
Section 2: Pre-IPO/OTC Explanation
• Starts: 13:25
• Ends: 15:01
Section 3: Restricted Stock
• Starts: 15:04
• Ends: 16:20
Section 4: Lifecycle of a Deal
• Starts: 16:48
• Ends: 23:23
Section 5: Accredited Investor
• Starts: 23:55
• Ends: 24:47
Section 6: Roth vs. Traditional IRAs
• Starts: 24:55
• Ends: 28:47
Section 7: Six 'Sexy' Sectors
• Starts: 28:50
• Ends: 32:15
Section 8: Pre-IPO/OTC vs. IPO/OTC & Priority Groups
• Starts: 32:30
• Ends: 35:18
Section 9: Case Studies
• Starts: 35:23
• Ends: 41:37
Section 10: Q&A
• Starts: 43:36
• Ends: 1:06:42
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.