This is a historic time for Self-Directed IRAs. From the rise of cryptocurrency to crowdfunding, investors are studying new alternatives to traditional investments. Since most IRA custodians allow only stock, bonds and mutual funds, savvy investors use Self-Directed IRAs to build their nest egg. Curious if self-direction is for you?
Start with an introduction to self-direction from Bill Neville, Director of Professional Development at The Entrust Group. In this replay, you will learn:
- What self-direction is
- The legal roles of the investor, IRA, and custodian
- What you can and cannot invest in
- Common investment strategies
- Benefits and risks
- If self-direction is right for you
Date: June 16, 2021
Duration: 63 Minutes
- Bill Neville: Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation PDF here
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.