Like all revolutionary technologies, blockchain disrupted the global economy. And institutions continue to bet on the industry’s future success. To capitalize, you must learn digital asset fundamentals and market trends. Wondering if blockchain suits your retirement strategy?
Get your modern introduction to blockchain investments with expert Cory Rodriguez. In this replay, you will learn how to:
- Describe how digital assets are created and what makes them valuable
- Evaluate the volatility of today’s market and capitalize on current trends
- Assess all ways you can passively invest in each sector with an IRA
- Maintain your IRA’s exempt status by complying with investment & reporting regulations
Date: October 11, 2023
Duration: 52 minutes (including a 18-minute Q&A starting at 34:50)
- Munzer Ghosheh: Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Cory Rodriguez: COO & Partner at NFN8
- Judd Kitzmiller: IRA Specialist at NFN8
Presentation Deck: View or download the presentation slides here.
Prefer YouTube Controls? Stream on YouTube being posted October 12, 2023.
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here.
Timestamps for Presentation Highlights:
Section 1: Introducing NFN8 & What are digital assets?
• Starts: 5:38
• Ends: 16:18
Section 2: Investing in digital assets
• Starts: 16:19
• Ends: 24:06
Section 3: The importance of risk management
• Starts: 24:07
• Ends: 25:43
Section 4: Case study examining NFN8's passive structure
• Starts: 25:58
• Ends: 31:17
Section 5: Q&A
• Starts: 34:50
• Ends: 52:06
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.