Interested in sustainable investing but curious if it’s profitable? We are! And we’re here to set the record straight. From wind and hydro projects to solar fields, wise investors understand renewable energy is a valuable solution not only for climate change, but also their retirement nest egg.
Renewable energy investments can provide long-term value, however, savvy investors must separate truly sustainable companies from the imposters. That’s why we brought in the solar experts from Energea to explore today’s renewable energy investing landscape.
In this collaborative session, we covered:
- ESG (Environmental Social Governance) investing fundamentals
- Identifying truly impactful companies vs. posturing organizations
- Renewable energy investment basics
- The anatomy of a renewable energy deal
- Setting expectations for solar investments: benefits vs. risks
Date: February 17, 2021
Duration: 86 Minutes
- Tony Unkel - Business Development Manager at The Entrust Group
- Mike Silvestrini - Managing Partner at Energea
- Tyler Hurlburt - Head of Investor Relations at Energea
Presentation Deck: View or download the PDF here.
Presentation Audio: Stream or download the mp3 here.
We host monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Check out our event page to learn about upcoming event.