The Real Estate IRA Center helps simplify the process of investing for retirement.
August 21, 2014 -- The Entrust Group launched the Real Estate IRA Center, a first-of-its kind free online resource dedicated to educating individuals about the rules, regulations and processes of investing in real estate with a self-directed retirement account.
Real Estate IRAs, self-directed IRAs that can hold real estate, are the most popular choice among investors looking to diversify their retirement portfolio, not only at The Entrust Group, but nationwide. The Entrust Group developed the Real Estate IRA Center to address the need of those interested in investing in real estate through an IRA as an alternative to traditional investments, such as stocks and bonds. With the real estate industry rebounding to the pre-housing collapse levels of 2006, investors are lining up to take advantage. The Real Estate IRA Center serves as a convenient one-stop hub for investors and real estate professionals seeking the most up-to-date and accurate information in order to make informed decisions.
Real Estate Center Highlights
- Detailed breakdown of the Real Estate IRA transaction process.
- Paperwork required to expedite a real estate purchase.
- Articles, reports and videos explaining the variety of real estate assets allowed in an IRA.
- Up-to-date information on IRS regulations and prohibited transactions.
- Ever-changing resources relevant to new topics that arise as the real estate and self-directed IRA industry change.
- Access to innovative tools to make real estate transactions faster and maintenance easier.
"Our company always strives to deliver educational and innovative solutions to help investors take full control over their retirement and feel confident in making their investment choices," said Hubert Bromma, founder and CEO of The Entrust Group. "The Real Estate IRA Center simplifies the process of investing for retirement. It will be updated frequently to address the most important, relevant and new topics that arise. It will also stay consistent with how Real Estate IRA investor behaviors, needs and trends change."
For a limited time, those visiting the Real Estate IRA Center can access an exclusive report detailing the habits of real estate investors during the first quarter of 2014.
The Real Estate IRA Center is now open to the public at www.theentrustgroup.com/realestate.