January 30, 2012 The Entrust Group, one of world's premier providers of account administration services for self directed IRAs, is proud to announce the expansion of their local presence with a new office in Reno, Nevada. The location will function as a Precious Metals Service Center to its clients and precious metals dealers in order to aid in the growing demand of precious metals IRAs. The new center is located at 9444 Double R Blvd, Suite A, Reno, NV 89521. It marks Entrust’s first office in Nevada and ninth office nationwide.
“We now have the opportunity to provide precious metals investors a support center completely devoted to administering and providing assistance on precious metal investing,” said Jason Craig, President of The Entrust Group. “We continually stay abreast of investor interests and trends. Precious metals are one of today’s top alternative investment choices and this center is equipped to handle the unique requirements involved with holding precious metals in a self-directed IRA.”
Entrust’s Precious Metals Service Center will provide the following:
- Dedicated precious metals service team
- Assurance that all metals are safely stored with nationally recognized depository services
- Ability to chose how they want to hold precious metals in their IRA, such as physical (allocated or unallocated) gold and silver bullion, certificates, or Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Assistance to those investors performing international precious metals transactions
- Easy to use online statements with daily updated metal prices
“By consolidating our operations, Entrust clients and dealers can expect superior and unrestricted service from our knowledgeable precious metals staff. We are proud and confident knowing that our services go beyond most administrators of self-directed IRAs,” adds Craig.
The Entrust Group will continue to grow, and will open three additional new offices in 2012, adding to their existing locations in California, Massachusetts, Oregon, Washington, and Hong Kong.
For more information on Entrust’s Precious Metals Service Center, visit www.entrustgoldira.com or call (877) 545-0544.